- » American Eliquid is converting all of our bottles to PET. Why? To serve you better.
- » The Cloudy Crystal Ball: What's ahead for American Eliquid and the Vaping Industry?
- » Coming Soon: The NJOY Artist Collection Premium Eliquids
- » It's 2015. Let's Help the Non-Vapers Embrace the Vapor
- » The (Real) Science of Steeping
Five Great Tips and Tricks That Every #Vaper Uses
Posted by AES Web Team on August 11, 2014
There are just some things that make good sense: shopping a BOGO sale at your favorite store, closing your windows before it rains, packing your lunch in advance, etc. We tend to do smart things like this without even realizing it most of the time!
For all of the vapers out there, we’re certain that there are a few good common sense things that you too take part in. Take a look at this list of five tips and tricks that all good vapers can relate to:
- Cycling batteries: When you’re
puffing away on your favorite flavor all day long, it’s no surprise when your
battery blinks dead. So what happens next? You pop the battery in the charger
and wait for it to recharge before vaping again? No way! Any smart vaper cycles
their batteries at least two at a time, so that while one is charging, the
other one can be used, giving you continuous vaping pleasure, no matter what.
- Cleaning ProTanks: If you’re a
bottom-coil tank vaper and find yourself enjoying the ProTank, ProTank
II or the ProTank
Mini, you might also find that you can clean them! It’s actually very easy
to do at home and you’ll save yourself from tainting the flavor of every
eLiquid that you put in there after the original. Take some grain alcohol, put
it in a cup, remove the old wick from your ProTank unit and drop the
disassembled ProTank into the alcohol. Let it soak for a day or so, air dry it
and insert a new wick. Presto, clean tank!
- Stealth vaping: Want to get your
vape on without becoming the center of attention? Give stealth vaping a try!
Seasoned vapers know how to get the full vaping experience, without blowing
clouds all over the place to attract attention to themselves. It can be done in
a number of ways, but the easiest is to inhale, hold your vape briefly and
gently exhale down your shirt or into a shirt sleeve! You might see a few wisps
of vapor, but nothing that’s going to bother anyone nearby.
- Drinking fluids: By now, you’ve
probably realized that vaping can dehydrate you if you’re not paying attention.
Pounding away on DuraSmoke’s
Fruit Smoothie eLiquid or Vape Apes’
Monkey Punch all day is going to make your mouth dry quickly, which is why
it’s a good idea to have a bottle of water or another beverage handy. The real
tip here, however, is to start drinking lots of fluids before you start vaping,
as well as throughout your vaping experience—you’ll keep yourself well-hydrated
- Swap with friends: So, you’ve ordered a flavor that you had high hopes for, but when you tried it, you just couldn’t enjoy it for some reason. We’ve all been there! Instead of tossing out that bottle or letting it sit around for months and months, swap with a friend! You’re not the only one sitting on eLiquids that you’re not fond of, so get out there and see what people are willing to trade! You’ll save money and get to try new flavors—it’s a win-win deal.
These are just five tips and tricks that you can use to get the most out of your vaping experience—people find new ways to enjoy their vapes every day. Give some of these a try if you’re not doing them already and you’ll be delighted with the results.